Attorney Miles Feinstein, Esq., has tried high-profile criminal cases in both New Jersey state and federal courts for the past 45 years. Fully prepared for each case and highly experienced, he invests himself seven days a week on behalf of his clients' rights and best interests.
Learn more about Mr. Feinstein's extensive accolades by viewing his attorney profile, or browse a few of his areas of practice below:
- Violent crimes: The firm has extensive experience in homicide cases, including capital cases, assault, domestic violence, robbery and all other violent crimes.
- Drug crimes: Mr. Feinstein handles possession, sales, distribution, trafficking and other offenses involving controlled substances.
- DUI/DWI: Mr. Feinstein is available to represent individuals accused of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs in New Jersey.
- Weapons charges: The firm represents clients accused of weapons offenses involving firearms, knives and other implements.
- Theft and municipal court: The firm handles serious theft crimes such as burglary as well as municipal court offenses such as shoplifting, traffic violations and other misdemeanor crimes.
- White collar crimes: Mr. Feinstein represents clients accused of all types of white collar offenses, including fraud, embezzlement, practicing medicine without a license and more.
- Computer crimes: From financial crimes allegedly committed through the Internet to child pornography downloaded from the Web, Mr. Feinstein can provide experienced defense.
- Sex crimes: The firm defends those facing all types of sex crime charges, including rape, child molestation and more.
- Juvenile crimes: Mr. Feinstein defends minors facing charges of underage drinking, violent crimes, drug possession and more.
- Federal charges: From counterfeiting to kidnapping, the firm represents clients in federal court who are accused of all types of crimes.
- Post-conviction relief: The firm handles expungements, record sealing, parole violations and municipal appeals.
Other Criminal Law Practice areas:
|Assault and Battery||Bribery||Burglary|
|Criminal Appeals||Criminal Conspiracy||Criminal Defense|
|Criminal Forfeiture||Criminal Fraud & Theft||Drivers License Suspension|
|Federal Criminal Law||Extortion||Extradition|
|Forgery||Grand Jury Practice||Habeas Corpus|
|Homicide||Mail Fraud & Wire Fraud||Post-Conviction Remedies|
|Search and Seizure||Sex Crimes||Shoplifting|
|Stalking||Traffic Violations||Vehicular Homicide|
Contact A Criminal Law Attorney Serving Bergen And Passaic Counties And Beyond
To speak with Passaic County criminal defense lawyer Miles Feinstein, Esq., please call his Clifton office locally at 973-307-0549 or toll free at 800-235-3125, or contact him by email.