When it comes to criminal matters that involve a person's freedom — and sometimes his or her very life — it is critical to choose the right defense advocate. Miles Feinstein, Esq., is a Passaic County homicide defense attorney to whom individuals throughout New Jersey have turned for adroit representation and strategic legal counsel over the past 45 years. He handles cases involving all types of violent crime charges, including:
- Homicide and vehicular homicide
- Assault and battery
- Domestic violence
- Rape and sexual assault
Mr. Feinstein is thoroughly at home in the courtroom and well-acquainted with the particular issues involved in defending high-profile clients and individuals with deeply involved, complex cases. In fact, the book "The Boys from New Jersey" and the book "Victims of Justice" are based on cases that Mr. Feinstein handled, as is the movie "Find Me Guilty" starring Vin Diesel.
Assault Attorney Serving Bergen And Passaic Counties And Beyond
A few more of Mr. Feinstein's notable cases involving homicide and violent crime charges include:
- State v. Paul Kavanaugh — not guilty of murder (capital case).
- State v. John DeGroot — not guilty of murder (capital case).
- State v. Reuben "Hurricane" Carter — represented key recanting witness which led to the reversal of a murder conviction.
- State v. Anthony DeVingo — first prosecution to attempt to prove the existence of the Mafia, called the "Great Mob" trial. Client acquitted of murder.
- State v. Vidovic — on cross-examination, star witness against Feinstein's client admitted that he (the witness) committed the murder. Defendant acquitted.
- State v. Robert Hannah — jury trial, defendant acquitted of two murders by reason of insanity. First case in Passaic County, N.J., where cameras were permitted in the courtroom.
- State v. Azzolini — murder charge dismissed against defendant, proved someone else committed murder.
To speak with criminal defense lawyer Miles Feinstein, Esq., please call his Clifton office locally at 973-307-0549 or toll free at 800-235-3125, or contact him by email.