- State v. Paul Kavanaugh - not guilty of murder (capital case).
- State v. John DeGroot - not guilty of murder (capital case).
- State v. Reuben "Hurricane" Carter - represented key recanting witness which led to the reversal of a murder conviction.
- State v. Anthony DeVingo - first prosecution to attempt to prove the existence of the Mafia , called the "Great Mob" trial. Client acquitted of murder.
- State v. Vidovic - on cross-examination, star witness against Feinstein's client admitted that he (the witness) committed the murder. Defendant acquitted.
- State v. Licata - longest Federal criminal trial in U.S. history (Lucchese crime family) - Defendant acquitted of RICO and all charges. Known as the "Boys From N.J". case).
- State v. Mohamed M. El-Atriss - first American citizen held on secret evidence after September 11. Proved evidence false and he was not a terrorist and he is a free man living in America with his family.
- Famous Glen Ridge, N.J. Rape Case - argued for defendant in the Third Circuit Court of Appeals.
- State v. Robert Hannah - jury trial, defendant acquitted of two murders by reason of insanity. First case in Passaic County, N.J., where cameras were permitted in the courtroom.
- State v. Azzolini - murder charge dismissed against defendant, proved someone else committed murder.
- State v. Capo - veteran police detective acquitted of first degree sexual assaults of his step-children.
Hundreds of other high profile cases.